The Kuching Borneo Company building in 1896 (image above)
Borneo Technical Co. (M) Sdn. Bhd. was first established in London, United Kingdom as the Borneo Company Limited (BCL) in 1856 and was involved in a wide spectrum of trade and business activities. Subsequently, The Borneo Co (1975) Sdn Bhd was incorporated to take over the business activities in Peninsular Malaysia on 28 October 1975 as a private limited company and changed to its present name in 1999.
In January 2020, Solid Automotive Berhad became 100% shareholder of Borneo Technical Co. (M) Sdn. Bhd. and has its headquarter in Shah Alam, Selangor with branches in the major states of Malaysia.
To be the most successful market leader in automotive replacement parts and industrial supplies
Share our success
Support for sustainability
Passion for Excellence